This year, we welcome Dr. Betty Martin from Australia for a 4 day course for touch professionals. This course is for anyone doing hands-on work – therapeutically-based or pleasure-based, or both: therapeutic massage, pleasure-based massage, Sexological Bodywork, Tantra, courtesan experiences, teaching sex technique, Sacred Intimates, courtesans, escorts, dommes, massage artists, sexual healers, dakas and dakinis, tantrikas, and sex coaches.
Here’s what you will learn:
- The single most important skill a practitioner can have and how to develop it (it’s NOT another technique!)
- What ‘giving’ and ‘receiving’ REALLY are and why knowing the difference is crucial for getting profound results for your clients and students.
- What you are responsible for in your sessions and what you are not — so you can serve your clients far beyond what they expect without tying yourself in knots
- Assessment – what you need to notice BEFORE you even start, making less work for you and more powerful results for them
- How to create a strong container for your clients that has enough safety for them to get into the REAL work they are coming to you for
- When to bring your own pleasure into session (and when not to!) — making it more fun for everyone
- What’s actually going on in healing work and how to help your clients access parts of themselves that have been hidden away
- How to bring both clarity and heart into your hands so that all your touch is rich, juicy and satisfying.