Announcing the second UK Sexological Bodywork Professional Training, with Joseph Kramer, Deej Juventin and Uma Furman, 3rd May – 31st October 2015.
UK and Ireland Professional Training
This 6 month program trains and certifies somatic sex educators. Although touch may be used as one of the educational modalities, Sexological Bodyworkers are certified sexologists who focus on education, rather than massage therapists. This UK training will use the the Australian curriculum, which both includes and expands upon the original California-approved course of studies. Read the Code of Ethics for Sexological Bodyworkers here.
Upon completion of all requirements, students will be awarded the Certificate in Sexological Bodywork (CSB) or, in the second year, the Certificate of Somatic Sexual Education (CSSE) by the Institute of Somatic Sexology and can become members of The Association of Certified Sexological Bodyworkers (ACSB) and Somatic Sex Educators’ Association of Australasia (SSEAA).
The course is structured over 6 months 03rd April – October 31st 2015 and includes:
- An online home-study course directs practice sessions, course readings and video viewing for 20 hours or more each week for the 8 weeks of home study. Completing the home study course is a requirement for attending the eleven-day Embodiment Intensive.
- The fully catered residential Embodiment Intensive 14th – 24th July 2015 in a wooded reteat in the Exe Valley in Devon (many other trainings are non-residential).
- Somatic Sex Coaching: help others to overcome shame and erotic sensory-motor amnesia, allowing both personal and communal erotic embodiment.
- Conscious Breathwork: A foundational tool of Sexological Bodywork.
- Masturbation Coaching: Based on Authentic Movement, the motto of masturbation coaching is: “Change the way you masturbate, change your life”.
- Taoist Bodywork and neo-Reichian bodywork techniques to free the body’s potential for orgasm by releasing muscular “armouring” or constriction.
- Somatic Sex Education to promote neuroplasticity
- Muscular, skeletal, and genital anatomy
- Leading successful groups
- Successful business planning and practice
- Supervised practicum
Course Dates for 2015: May 03 to October 31
Module 1: Online group study May 03 – July 10
Module 2: Residential Embodiment Intensive July 14 – July 24
Module 3: Supervised practice of 25 sessions July 26 – October 31
Early Bird £3,400 if paid in full before February 14th
All prices include accommodation for the residential Embodiment Intensive and a delicious menu packed with superfood ingredients designed for optimum nutrition.
N.B. All fees must be paid in full by April 3rd
After enrollment procedures have been completed a non-refundable deposit of £500 secures your place in this training.
Tuition includes online access to the home study workbook, video demonstrations, and student forums – plus a one-year membership to The New School of Erotic Touch and The Orgasmic Yoga Institute, the major online resources for Sexological Bodyworkers.
Tuition does not include transport to the intensive, text books, or telephone charges for conference calls.
Minimum numbers: Anticipated numbers for this training are 18-25 on the CSB track (and 6-8 on the second year CSSE track). If we had under 18 CSB participants we would refund your fees in full however we are confident we will exceed this number.
There is a non-refundable deposit of £500 which secures your place in the training.
After accessing the online training component of the Certificate in Sexological Bodywork training there is no refund.
To register interest please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org Katie Sarra 07540 571745 Kian de la Cour 07952 469848
Join our Meetup group for updates on all our events.